Saturday, March 08, 2008

A Vision of Home

Tried to get myself a bit motivated this weekend and look at our immediate surroundings from a different perspective. I thought I'd share the end result since it gives a bit of an insight into our lovely little surroundings of St Michaels.



Also just wanted to let everyone know that I've finally made the move and bought a domain name so you can now find my photos at www.malinakphotography.com or www.malinakphotography.co.uk

These are redirected to my pbase account, but that name has also changed to www.pbase.com/malinakphotography (previously www.pbase.com/ayobami) so any links you might have will need to be updated.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful pictoral of your home area. It was great to see it again through your eyes.

Love, Dad (Paw)

Anonymous said...

Ditto what Dad said! Love the great photos and the even better memories!

Love,
Mommom

Anonymous said...

The photos are awesome - brought back memories. My favorite is the bare branches of the tree and the bench runs a close second.

Love,
Aunt Nina

Sharon said...

Lovely photos--you live in such picturesque surroundings!

When you get a chance, could you share with me how you made the slideshow? I'm thinking that would be a great idea to steal for my blog for all the recent kidlet pictures!