Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Penguins can fly!

Today was a fascinating day in the news so just wanted to share a few things...

CW forwarded me something earlier this morning from the BBC about an amazing recent discovery of a new colony of penguins who have learned to fly! Watch the footage here

For those in the US, I've just been informed you can't see this so here are a few shots from the video from the above BBC link


Then at work, my French colleague shared an article with me about how they plan to stretch French President Sarkozy so he's an inch taller than his model wife Carla. Amazing what the medical field can do now! Read the article here


And finally, BMW has just come out with the most amazing invention ever, though potentially slightly harmful towards domestic animals. Check out their new ad campaign here

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, happy April fool's Day to you two also!!

Loved it1

Love,
Mom

Sharon said...

Since I'm reading this a couple of days late, I wasn't even looking at the date! So yeah, the penguins fooled me, but I was like "I call shenanigans" on the other two stories. Dur.

Happy April 1st to you! Ya got me...